Top story: John Brennan withstood attacks from Republicans—and Democrats—on drones, torture and more Tuesday.
- The outcome from the Brennan hearings? Congress wants to regulate drone strikes. (Associated Press)
- Republicans threatening to block Brennan over Benghazi (The Washington Post)
- “6 men, 2 women arrested by USCP for disrupting Brennan confirmation hearing. One protester 81 yrs. Another 78.” (Chad Pergram)
- Karl Rove wanted to prevent another Todd Akin with Super PAC money. That plan is backfiring and may end up only creating more. (National Review)
- Steve King: “Nobody can bully me out of running for the U.S. Senate, not even Karl Rove and his hefty war chest.” (Des Moines Register)
- It’s not just Steve King. There are at least 6 possible GOP Senate candidates who could give the party headaches. And one of them is Michele Bachman. (The Fix)