The results are now in from the GOP’s so-called “autopsy” report, going deep what went wrong in the 2012 presidential campaign. (Have they not watched our show?) To get away from the party’s image as the “scary” party filled with “stuffy old men” –actual words used in the report–it announced a series of recommendations moving forward. Some proposals include focusing on immigration reform, the middle class economy and shortening the presidential primary process.
Here’s a look at headlines we’re following right now. Tune in at 10pm ET.
- RNC report: Voters see GOP as ‘scary’ and ‘out of touch‘
- GOP roadmap calls for immigration reform
- Ana Marie Cox: ‘Republicans have no clue how to woo women‘
- Sen. Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Poll warns conservatives against adopting an ‘all cuts, all the time’ message
- John Boehner agrees with President Obama: Debt crisis ‘not immediate‘
- Obama prepares for trip to Israel
- Mark Sanford will try to stage his comeback in Tuesday’s SC primary
- In an interview, Paul Wolfowitz admits Iraq War ‘spiraled out of control‘
- 10 years later: The architects of the Iraq War
- Hill Clinton endorses marriage equality